Saturday, July 14, 2007

A Very Special Visitor

First I just needed to show this picture of Gracie sleeping in the morning with her blanket over her head. It was like she was trying to tell me she wasn't ready to get up!
So, Alyssa came and we had soooo much fun! Gracie kept saying her name and was pretty interested in her. We went to the beach, the wave pool, shopping, the movies, out to eat... and had a pajama party! It was a fun packed time!
Gracie is saying more and more words... basically repeating everything she hears. I like to think she has pretty good manners usually always saying "please" and "thank you"... as well as "excuse me" when she burps and "bless you" when someone sneezes. She has definitely and FINALLY calmed down with the hitting and pinching. She of course still does it sometimes but nowhere near the way she used to. And I think its because the naughty corner has been so effective with her! If you ask her how old she is she says " Two" and holds out the right number of fingers too! ( I know she's not two yet... but almost!)
She's also gotten pretty good with names and amazes me with her memory! She loves to cuddle in bed and is so super affectionate. She really is such a good girl. And I think there is a possibility that she just might be a genius : )



1 comment:

kristin said...

Where was Gracie under all those blankets? Looks like Gracie was one of the girls. Alyssa looks like she is missing something like a tooth.