Sunday, January 14, 2007

Christmas 2006



I know, I know, these pictures were a long time in coming. We had a FABULOUS Christmas. We were super busy but had sooo much fun! Gracie opened many of her presents herself which was fun to watch. And she got sooo many great toys and even some super cute clothes! She loved the "hustle and bustle" of the season as well. I had soo many good pictures I couldn't choose just a couple so I've narrowed them down the best I could! I can't even imagine how much fun next year will be when she can at least sorta get the Santa part!







And a special thanks to Jen for finding Gracie's them song: Gracie by Ben Folds! It is Gracie's new favorite song... actually more like her theme... it's like she knows the song is about her! When she hears it she starts dancing like a maniac and flapping her arms around and clapping. TOO CUTE!!!!

No comments: