Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Scootchie Scootch


Well, my little peanut has begun scootching all over the place. She puts her little bum up in the air holds herself on her arms and inches forward. It's pretty darn cute if I do say myself.

She has also started waving "bye-bye"! And is SOOO vocal. I think she will be talking our ears off (just like her mom!).

She's been loving the nicer weather. We went to the zoo again and she stayed awake this time! She wasn't too interested in the animals. She merely glanced at the giraffes and rhinoceros'. But there was a peacock walking down the sidewalk and she couldn't take her eyes off of it. I am determined to have her love the zoo as much as I do by the end of the summer!
She is super interested in standing. She likes to stand now as much as possible. She can't quite pull herself to standing yet. But boy, does she try! She keeps climbing all over me in the quest to get herself to standing. So I am figuring it won't be long! She is getting so much personality. She's just so funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,

I am a friend of Bill's and he is so proud of his baby, and my friend sent me the link to Gracies blog. You have the most amazing and beautiful baby. I love her. She is always smiling, and so totally yummy. Really, she is the cutest thing I have ever seen. What a sugarball! She must be so fun for you. I am the mommy of 2 boys, but how I wish I had a yummy little girl!

Great job!