Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A Couple of Firsts for my Baby....


Well, last Saturday Gracie got her first haircut! She was sooo good, all the old ladies in the place commented on how well she behaved. She just sat there and watched in the mirror. Halfway through she did want to hold my hand, but she was soooo good.


And Gracie had her first day of "school" yesterday!!! When I picked her up and asked her how it was she said "FUN!" She was so excited to show off her artwork. She was so excited to be there that she hardly noticed me leaving.. she just gave me a kiss, a hug, said " Bye Mom," and gave a little wave. And turned around to play. I am so happy she loved it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luv the new look! so grown up, little school girl! gma sharon

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how can she be 2 already....seems like she was just a little sprout, has it been that long since we visited?? lj